Wednesday 17 February 2010

Artist Profile: Josef Bull

Name/Pseudonym:

Josef Bull

Permanent working location:

Stockholm, Sweden | New York City, USA

General working practice:

For two years or so, I've found the direction of my work to be incredibly particular. This particularity, however, is still a mystery to me. I like thunderstorms, youtube and the thought of our sun being a conscious entity. I've tried to rationally understand my work, but right now it seems to me that the further away I move from what seems to be logical, the closer I get to something that actually makes sense.

Mill24 exhibition:

I hope to conduct a shared experience, connecting people through time and space. Materials utilized: 1 camping kitchen, 4 head-lamps, 4 bamboo sticks, water, fire, 2 computers and a variable number of people.

Mill24 exhibition date:

24th April 2010


Website:

info(at)josefbull.com


Transmission Medium: Pipe


Camping Kitchen


Circular Breathing